Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yay Jimmy!





Alright, so most of the last year has been spent working on and lovingly caressing Jimmy Two-Shoes. Created by Sean Scott, and slaved over by countless fantastic animators and artists. Of course my input was on the Design front and I was lucky enough to be joined by the beautifully moustachioed Kyle Marshall and Darren Ward. (...Only Kyle had a moustache though.) Check out their Blogs BTW. Now, location design is creative enough on it's own, but thanks to the persistence of Sean Scott and Jeff Barker I was able to dabble and later jump right into the colour end of things. I owe a lot to them. Any way, enough blather. Needless to say it was a very satisfying experience. Here are some colour thumbs I did during pre-production...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I could grow a moustache if I wanted. I just chose not to.

Post a Comment