Monday, December 21, 2009



Well, It's been forever since I've posted anything on here, and this hardly counts at that.

I've been doing the locations for a new series called Wild Kratts. It's a great project put together by Chris and Martin Kratt, the crazily energetic brothers that brought us "Kratts Creatures", "Be The Creature" and "Zoboomafoo". I used to watch these guys when I was younger and I'm very fortunate to get the chance to design on this show, and be part of the new Kratts Studio.

As we all know, when it rains it pours in animation and shortly after having to turn down the design gig on the second season of Jimmy Two-Shoes to work on Wild Kratts, I get a phone call from Sean Scott asking if I could lend a hand after some unexpected problems cropped up. Needless to say I jumped at the chance to get my hands on some Jimmy and have been burning the proverbial candle since.
So, after being pretty upset to not be a part of Jimmy this time around, I lucked out and now get to work on two terrific projects.
I only hope the world hasn't moved on without me after I finally get to haul my carcass out of the bomb shelter..., I mean basement.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Chris Kennett said...

Hey Josh, your work is awesome. I really want to see this show, I hope it comes down under one day soon.

Post a Comment