Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Gonna Make A Movie!


Well it's been about 10 years since I've posted anything, but I finally have something blog-ish going on other than work.
I've been completely mesmerized by the band Matt & Kim and as soon as I heard "Cinders" (off of "Grand") I knew I had to animate something to it. They were nice enough to let me use it even! It'll end up playing out kinda like a music video I guess, and it's pretty wild to even think of animating anything it's been so long.
The plan is to show my progress on the blog and just see how this thing ends up!
Here are some early character sketches which I'm liking so far. The bunny will probably end up more like the line drawing guy, the colour one looks a bit bent to me.
Jimmy Two Shoes Season 2 is finishing up so I should be able to focus on the film and hopefully post more often.
Now, how do you use this Flash program?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Phil Postma said...

Cool beans, Batman!

monkeyfeather said...

This short excites me. Let's see more Mr. Josh.

Devy said...

Good looking blog sir. Really liking your color thumbs for jimmy 2 shoes

Thalita said...

Hi! I colored a your bg, of Monstroville.
I hope you do not rage with result. =]

I´m fan of your work.

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

Some really fantastic work here.
Good luck on your project!

Kyle Marshall said...

Cool designs.....the fox is looking wicked

Cedar Rapids Drywall Contractors said...

This is awesoome

Post a Comment